1) I am so grateful for my beautiful body. I have worked hard for it. I love my body. I love my body I love my body. It makes me feel confident and helps me be me and that is a wonderful feeling.
2) I am grateful for the experiences I have had. I have learnt from those experiences. I am grateful. It has taught me how to be free. It has taught me how to be independent and it has also taught me to respect everyones circumstances in life. This makes me feel at ease. I let go of everything. I let everything go. My time has come. I know it. It’s my time now.
3) Thank you thank you thank you for building up my patience level because this makes me Achieve exactly what I want. This feeling in itself is very empowering.
4)Thank you thank you thank you for giving me the courage to let go of people. I have come to the realisation that I am only responsible for my own journey. I cannot depend on anybody else. I own this life.
5)On many occasions I have noticed things to take place exactly like I wanted to. And these things are nothing short of miracles. God gives me everything I desire. God gives me everything I desire. At the right time. When I am.matured enough to handle those things. God gives me everything I desire. God has given me everything I have ever asked him for. I know this. The past is the evidence that I get everything I desire .Thank you thank you thank you for your blessings.
6) Thank you thank you thank you for making me overcome all the obstacles I have. I look back and think how could I have been so strong. It is true. I have overcome some great challenges with support , love and courage from you god. Thank you.
7) Thank you thank you thank you for the strength to let go. It makes me feel so calm
8) Thank you thank you thank you for the food I eat. I was feeling very hungry for the past couple of days. My hunger has been taken care of. Thank you Universe. Thank you for the wonderful.food I ate.
9) Thank you thank you thank you for enabling me to cut cords with some people. I had such huge cords, I discussed it with them and got rid of it. Phew such a relief. I can concentrate freely on the present moment. Omg. It feels so amazing.
10) thank you thank you thank you for making me accept reality of how things are.